Salaried GP, Malmesbury
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £60,000 - £90,000 per annum + Indemnity paid
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £70,000 – £80,000
An outstanding opportunity to join an outstanding practice.
Rated as Outstanding by the CQC, this Training Practice in the affluent market town of Malmesbury is highly stable, has a large team of GPs and has recognised and addressed the challenges facing modern General Practice.
Workload is fair and reasonable and Duty is limited to one session per week, with two GPs working together on the Duty list at all times.
To find out more, use the following link to watch a short video going into more detail - https://producer.odro.co.uk/v/11rVpV9FwX
Salary - £9,500-£10,000 per session with scope to increase by taking on more responsibilities
Location - Malmesbury
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with three Trainers
- Pleasant population in popular market-town setting
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Paramedic doing all home visits
- Clinical Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians handling meds workload
- Very stable team
- Team lunch every day
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 6 or more sessions
- Routine sessions consisting of:
- 13 x 10 minute phone-calls, 2 x 15-minute face-to-face (the ratio is expected to balance out over coming months)
- Only one Duty session per week
- No home visits unless pallative
- Specialisms encouraged with support given
The benefits -
- £90,000 FTE with scope to increase
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!