Salaried GP - Wirral (6 - 8 Sessions) - £10,500 per session (negotiable)
Unique opportunity at a highly innovative & forward-thinking practice based within the affluent northeastern corner of Wirral Peninsula.
Situated on the mouth of the River Mersey the practice enjoys great travel links just a few mins from the exits M53 & A59 - please get in touch so your exact commute can be calculated.
The incoming GP will join a close-knit team of experienced and highly supportive clinicians (listed in the practice info below)
The salary & benefits on offer are amongst the most competitive in all of Merseyside.
For more experienced GPs the salary is negotiable directly with the Managing Partner.
- 6500 list size
- 4 GPs
- 3 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc:
- 2 ANPs, 2 HCAs, 3PNs, Clinical prescribing pharmacists,
- Clinical admin team in place so GPs can focus on patient care rather than admin
- Not necessary for GPs to work entirely from the practice as remote access is in place.
- EMIS Clinical System
- Full indemnity & NHS pension
- BMA model contract
Typical Set Up
- AM - 12 patients + 3 calls
- PM - 10 patients + 2 calls
- No On-Call
- Home visits done by ANP
- Flexible start/finish times
- Focus on the reduction of GP workload
- All GPs finish on time
- Full support for those who wish to develop specialist interests
- Bespoke job plans can be agreed to accomodate any out of work commitments.
Initial discussions will take place initially via phone or Zoom with a longstanding GP Partner and member of the senior management team.
This is an entirely informal discussion and a great opportunity to have any and all questions answered regarding both the job plan or the employment contract itself.
To arrange this please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), the number of sessions you may be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call (will not take more than 20 -30 mins).
Typically this can be arranged on most days (with notice) between 10.30am - 4pm (can be later / earlier if better for you)
Once mutual synergy is established a practice visit will be arranged,
Look forward to hearing from you,
Tim Costa / email@example.com / 077870 21407
More search results
GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportunity in B…
Bolton Community Practice
Salaried GP Required in Rochdale
Dawes Family Practice
Salaried GP position vacancy in Manchester
North Trafford Group Practice
Salaried GP (with potential for future partnershi…
Monton Medical Centre
SALARIED GP VACANCY – CHESTER CITY CENTRE
CITY WALLS MEDICAL CENTRE