Salaried GP - Wirral (6 - 8 Sessions) - £10,500 per session (negotiable)
Unique opportunity at a highly innovative & forward-thinking practice based within the affluent northeastern corner of Wirral Peninsula.
Situated on the mouth of the River Mersey the practice enjoys great travel links just a few mins from the exits M53 & A59 - please get in touch so your exact commute can be calculated.
The incoming GP will join a close-knit team of experienced and highly supportive clinicians (listed in the practice info below)
The salary & benefits on offer are amongst the most competitive in all of Merseyside.
For more experienced GPs the salary is negotiable directly with the Managing Partner.
- 6500 list size
- 4 GPs
- 3 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc:
- 2 ANPs, 2 HCAs, 3PNs, Clinical prescribing pharmacists,
- Clinical admin team in place so GPs can focus on patient care rather than admin
- Not necessary for GPs to work entirely from the practice as remote access is in place.
- EMIS Clinical System
- Full indemnity & NHS pension
- BMA model contract
Typical Set Up
- AM - 12 patients + 3 calls
- PM - 10 patients + 2 calls
- No On-Call
- Home visits done by ANP
- Flexible start/finish times
- Focus on the reduction of GP workload
- All GPs finish on time
- Full support for those who wish to develop specialist interests
- Bespoke job plans can be agreed to accomodate any out of work commitments.
Initial discussions will take place initially via phone or Zoom with a longstanding GP Partner and member of the senior management team.
This is an entirely informal discussion and a great opportunity to have any and all questions answered regarding both the job plan or the employment contract itself.
To arrange this please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), the number of sessions you may be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call (will not take more than 20 -30 mins).
Typically this can be arranged on most days (with notice) between 10.30am - 4pm (can be later / earlier if better for you)
Once mutual synergy is established a practice visit will be arranged,
Look forward to hearing from you,
Tim Costa / firstname.lastname@example.org / 077870 21407