PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN YORK
The Practice is a friendly, innovative, semi-rural and very well regarded training practice.
We are a forward thinking team with high QOF achievement and rated good by CQC. In the recently released GP Survey results we achieved a patient satisfaction score of 98%.
We strive to maintain continuity for our patients and work closely with our PCN.
We achieve a good work/life balance and are committed to mentoring and encouraging professional development for all within our practice team.
- List size currently circa 6000
- Wide range of additional and enhanced services provided for patients
- Parkinsons Disease Nurse, remote Pharmacist service, Dementia Coordinator, Social Prescribing Link Workers, First Contact Physiotherapist, and soon to be appointed First Contact Mental Health worker, provided via PCN
- Midwife, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist and Mental Health Team provide regular on site sessions
- Community Teams co-located on site
- Applicants applying under the “New to Partnership Payment Scheme (N2PP)” welcome
Informal enquiries and visits most welcome.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Nicola Ward, at or 01751 434417.
Closing date for applications: 31st July 2021