Salaried GP, Burnley
SALARIED GP –Burnley- up to £10,500 PER SESSION!
We are pleased to announce this fantastic salaried opportunity for GP’s either newly qualified or experienced to join a small to medium sized practice near the Burnley area!
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with several practices which offer high levels of clinical support to help achieve your career ambitions! Whether that be partnership opportunities, becoming a GP trainer, Clinical Lead or specialising in specific clinical areas of interests such as Dermatology, Women’s Health, Minor Surgery + Joint Injections etc.
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We specialise in Primary Care recruitment at both NHS and Private clinics, as we believe what reinforces happiness at work is the team spirit and attitudes of the people you work with as well as the route to further career progression!
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s which can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
- Up to £10,500 per session(depending on experience)
- Full indemnity included
- Part time and full time roles available (4-8 sessions per week)
- NHS pension contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Training practice
- Patient-focused and paper-light practice
- Excellent opportunity to develop special interest – supportive/encouraged by practice
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Strong team ethos; focused on good work/life balance and well-being of staff
- BMA contract provided
- Clinical pharmacist on site
- Opportunitis to develop a portfolio career or become a GP trainer
- Committed to providing an open, friendly and supportive working environment
- IT support, software training and back-office support provided
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- Excellent nursing and administrational support
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 or email email@example.com for further details!