Salaried GP, Rochester
Part Time / Full Time Salaried GP , up to £11,000 per session, Rochester
We are offering a fantastic Salaried opportunity for Newly Qualified or Experienced GP to join a well-organized and friendly practice based in the outskirts of Rochester. The practice is offering a very well-managed workload offering an exceptional and competitive salary package + benefits!
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- up to £11,000 per session
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Study Leave + 6 Weeks Annual Leave
- Support from highly efficient and organised clinical, IT and Admin team
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution!
- Personal development will be encouraged
Set-up of the practice:
- Over 10,800 patients list
- EMIS Web and Docman 10 used in the practice
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team in place to reduce GP’s admin workload
- The clinical team includes GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a Clinical Pharmacist, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Home visits carried out by paramedic team
- Further career progression roles available!
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Yasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0203 892 2787
We look forward to hearing from you!