Salaried GP vacancy in Buntingford, Hertfordshire
Sessions: preferably 6/+ sessions
Location: Buntingford and Puckeridge Medical Practice
Buntingford, Hertfordshire SG9 9DQ
Qualifying, looking to relocate OR change role this year?
Recent expansion of our towns means we have an opportunity for a Salaried GP to join our team.
- Lovely location in North Hertfordshire, 2 site semi-rural practice, close to Cambridge and Hertford, 40 minutes into London.
- Combined list size 19,500
- GMS Contract
- Great team of 4 partners, 7 salaried doctors, nurse practitioners and excellent nursing and HCA team
- Supported by extended PCN team of clinical pharmacists, social prescribers and care home nurses
- Mentoring support for new qualified GPs
- Good continuity of care, excellent results in GP patient survey 2020.
- GP training practice - due to commence hosting GP registrars from August 2021
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
- Opportunity for personal development, mentorship and management
- Flexibility with workload management, paper light, document work-flow well managed
- Close working relationships with DNs, HVs, hospice team and midwives
We welcome enquiries from like-minded GP’s with a passion for primary care and doctors at the start of their careers that who see a bright future for primary care.
Special interests encouraged.
Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org / 01763 271362 to discuss further or arrange an informal visit.
No agencies please – we welcome contact from candidates directly.
More search results
SALARIED GP in NW10 London
Church End Medical Centre
Two Salaried GP's Balham, London
Trinity Medical Centre
Salaried GP with view to partnership vacancy for …
6 – 8 sessions salaried GP vacancy in Aylesbury
Now recruiting GPs to join our new surgery in Ayl…
B K Health