Full or Part time Salaried GP in Croydon, South London
Both experienced and newly qualified GPs are welcome to apply.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their staff.. There is a strong sense of ’team’ within the practice making this truly enjoyable place to work.
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions/week (2/4 days)
- On site pharmacists handling all prescription queries and paperwork
- Physician Associate and Nurse Prescriber supporting the clinical team
- Minimal admin supported via electronic systems and our dedicated IT support staff.
- Very low home visit rates, supported by our PCN paramedic.
- Opportunity to develop teaching skills and other specialist clinical interests
- Financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/GP trainer
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including digital platform remote consultations
- 6 weeks A/L, 1 wk study leave pro-rata
- 15,500 patients
- Strong team ethos with close-knit clinical team & family-friendly working environment
- EMIS web
- Extended Minor surgery,
- Training practice
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains, QPA Award
- Regular in house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
If you feel that this is the right place for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV, or contact Shoby on email@example.com to come and have a look around…
To find out more please visit: www.brigstockandyou.nhs.uk
More search results
SALARIED GP in NW10 London
Church End Medical Centre
Full or part time Salaried GP in Croydon, South L…
The Parchmore Group
Salaried GP in Kent
Salaried GP vancany at North London GP Surgery (N…
Salaried GP 8 sessions per week in Croydon, Surrey
Violet Lane Medical Practice