Salaried GP Vacancy - Chorley - Up to £11,000 per session
Exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP at well-established and forward-thinking practices in the Chorley area.
The practice team would like to add to their longstanding team of GPs with an additional doctor for 6 sessions per week across 3 days.
Management is happy to be flexible on whichever days the incoming GP would like to work.
- Up to £11,000 per session
- Highly supportive working environment with a specific focus on the reduction of GP workload
- Longstanding clinical team with the majority working fulltime
- 8 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc: ANPs, ACPs, HCAs, Practice Nurses, Clinical prescribing pharmacists + pharmacy techs, Philabotonisst, Diabetes, and Mental health specialist
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Flexible start/finish times
- No extended hours
- No Weekend Commitments
- Very low home visits
Any other clinical or contractual queries will be covered by a GP partner during an initial and informal telephone discussion.
This will take around 25 minutes and a great opportunity to have any questions you have either concerning clinical procedures or anything to do with your employment contract
Should both parties be interested to explore the opportunity further you will then be invited for a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), and ideally the widest array of your availability the initial telephone call.
Both newly qualified and experienced GPs are welcome.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Tim Costa - Lead Recruiter for Salaried GPs
07787021407 / firstname.lastname@example.org