Salaried GP - NW London (Borough of Ealing) - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 Sessions
Ideally located and easily commutable from North West London.
Just 5 mins from Hanger Lane roundabout & 10 mins from Ealing Broadway with secure and reserved parking for GPs.
Forward-thinking with a specific focus on the reduction of the GPs workload.
Regarded across London as a ‘Primary Care Centre of Excellence' in both GP training and pediatrics.
Happy to support those who wish to develop specialist interests and gain further qualifications.
Open to both experienced and more newly qualified doctors.
- 11,000 list size
- Training Practice
- Longstanding clinical team
- 4 GP Partners
- 4 Salaried GPs + 4 GP registrars
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc:
- ANPs, ACP, HCAs, Philabotonisst, 3 Practice Nurses (on-site each day until 6 pm).
- Clinical pharmacist + pharmacy tech
- System One
- Weekly clinical meetings
- BMA contract
- Flexible start/finish times
- Both full and half days are available
- Door open to those interested in future partnership
Typical Set Up
- 15 Patients per session
- Triage with only patients seen face to face are those deemed necessary by the GP
- Very rare home visits - usually none
To set up an initial discussion please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), and ideally the widest array of your availability for initial informal telephone call (will not take more than 30 mins) .
If both parties are happy to proceed you will then be invited to a practice visit to meet the team and assess mutual synergy.
To progress please contact Tim on 07787021407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Salaried GP - NW London UB6 (Borough of Ealing) -…
Primary Care Staffing
GP SPIN Role with MACC Team (Multi-Agency Care an…
Salaried GP vacancy North East London
The Clapton Surgery
GP Teaching Fellow Post - London N17 6AA
The Morris House Group Practice
Salaried doctor/s required in Battersea, London
Queenstown Road Medical Practice