Salaried GP, Bradford
SALARIED GP – Bradford - UP TO £11,000 PER SESSION!
We are pleased to announce that we have a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join this well-established practice in Bradford.
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with a practice which offer high levels of clinical support to help achieve your career ambitions!
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We specialise in Primary Care recruitment at both NHS and Private clinics, as we believe what reinforces happiness at work is the team spirit and attitudes of the people you work with as well as route to further career progression!
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s which can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
- up to £11,000 per session (depending on experience)
- Full indemnity included
- Part time and full time roles available (4-8 sessions per week)
- NHS pension contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Very low home visits – often none sometimes 1 a week
- Own admin, NO on call
- Highly trained and excellent nursing support team in place
- Fully supportive admin and reception team in place to reduce GPs workload
- 4-8 sessions available, flexible on days
- Flexible start and finish times
- Well-organised and structured workload
- Strong team ethos – frequent clinical meetings and daily coffee catch ups
- Offering full BMA contract plus CPD
- Sexual health, minor surgery, joint injections, mental health and MSK on site
- Encouraging of special interests
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call 0203 892 2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!
Similar searches: Bradford