Salaried GP, Bicester
A fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established training practice vibrant Bicester. The practice has excellent commuting links to the surrounding area and is the perfect opportunity for GPs at any stage in their career. The practice is exceptionally well led, has lower than average workloads, large clinical and administrative teams, and real hands-on support.
Location - Bicester
Your role -
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- 6-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration and large admin team
- Manageable and dynamic workload, among the best in the locality
The benefits -
- £76,000 - £80,000
- Excellent location
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong and stable team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!