Salaried GP in North and West Cumbria
Looking to relocate or change role this year? Join North Cumbria Primary Care Alliance as a salaried GP.
Our innovative and collaborative alliance of General Practices offers a fantastic career and lifestyle opportunity:
- Beautiful location in North and West Cumbria, across 18 sites, encompassing semi-rural and town based practices, on the fringes of the Lake District.
- Individual family practices, benefitting from the full support of a robust corporate infrastructure, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
- Opportunity for personal development, mentorship and management roles available. Including fully funded Master’s degree study at UCLAN.
- Tier 2 Visas available
- Successful implementation of operational change to manage services during recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- £86,700 pa, pro rata with opportunity to develop into a partner role.
For an informal discussion, contact Medical Director John.Howarth3@gp-a82058.nhs.uk or Managing Director Karen Morrell Karen.Morrell@gp-a82020.nhs.uk
No agencies please – we welcome contact from candidates directly, allowing us to offer suitable opportunities to fit individual candidates.
More search results
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, up to £11…
Salaried GP Required in Rochdale
Dawes Family Practice
Salaried GP position vacancy in Manchester
North Trafford Group Practice
Salaried GP (with potential for future partnershi…
Monton Medical Centre
SALARIED GP VACANCY – CHESTER CITY CENTRE
CITY WALLS MEDICAL CENTRE