Salaried GP in North and West Cumbria
Looking to relocate or change role this year? Join North Cumbria Primary Care Alliance as a salaried GP.
Our innovative and collaborative alliance of General Practices offers a fantastic career and lifestyle opportunity:
- Beautiful location in North and West Cumbria, across 18 sites, encompassing semi-rural and town based practices, on the fringes of the Lake District.
- Individual family practices, benefitting from the full support of a robust corporate infrastructure, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
- Opportunity for personal development, mentorship and management roles available. Including fully funded Master’s degree study at UCLAN.
- Tier 2 Visas available
- Successful implementation of operational change to manage services during recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- £86,700 pa, pro rata with opportunity to develop into a partner role.
For an informal discussion, contact Medical Director John.Howarth3@gp-a82058.nhs.uk or Managing Director Karen Morrell Karen.Morrell@gp-a82020.nhs.uk
No agencies please – we welcome contact from candidates directly, allowing us to offer suitable opportunities to fit individual candidates.
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy North East London
The Clapton Surgery
SALARIED GP REQUIRED IN GRAVESEND, KENT
Old Road West Surgery
GP Partner or Salaried GP, 5-8 sessions in Knight…
Wylcwm Street Surgery
Long term Locum/Salaried /Partner cover in Cookst…
Dr Graham's Surgery
GP Partners Position Vacancy in Perth