An opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work with a genuine work/life balance. As a Salaried GP in this Practice, you will benefit from an incredible workload of 20-22 patient contacts per day and 15-minute appointment slots. The Practice also has a great MDT including ANPs, Pharmacists and a Paramedic too.
This forward-thinking Training Practice are very active locally and are at the forefront of innovation within Primary Care, there is also an opportunity to develop a portfolio career locally within their PCN.
Salary - £70,000 - £94,500 FTE + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Cheltenham
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in state of the art, purpose-built premises
- High achieving across CQC and QOF
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Diverse team with a cohesive atmosphere
- Comprehensive management structure
- Room for progression within the practice and PCN
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-9 sessions per week
- 15-minute appointments
- Very limited patient contacts, 20-22 per day
- Minimal home visits, circa 2 per week FTE
- Only half a day of duty doctor at a time, never be on call for a full day again!
- Heavily restricted admin due to efficient protocols and processes in place
The benefits -
- £70,000 - £94,500 FTE
- Opportunity for a portfolio career within the PCN
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - Southport - up to £11,500+ per sess…
Primary Care Staffing
Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – B…
Bourne Galletly Medical Practice