A fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful location as either a Salaried GP, or a GP Partner. The team at the practice work very well together and retention is excellent. Enjoy the support of a multi-disciplinary clinical support team including, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Social Prescribers, Healthcare Care Assistants, Mental Health peer worker and district nurses. The workload is reasonable with a generous salary and the option of joining their high earning partnership.
- Annual salary of circa £95,625.00 pro rata
- High earning Partnership. Drawings discussed in person
- Full parity straight away
- Generous ‘Golden Hello’ offered
- Forfar, Angus
- Located in Angus with easy access to the A90 connecting to Aberdeen and Dundee
- Large Support that is extremely effective at observations, reviews, ECG and the admin team signposts patients through pathways effectively.
- Excellent team of GPs a varied set of special interests and skills
- Great mixture of clinical skills inclusive of paramedics and pharmacists, HA and NPs.
- The Practice houses the district nurses for the area
- The practice offers serial prescriptions
- The surgery changed their model of care to total telephone triage in 2015 meaning they were prepared for the pandemic in ways other practices weren’t.
- In the process of arranging Tier 2 sponsorship
- Salaried GP or GP Partner
- 6-8 Clinical Sessions
- Admin Session
- Personal Lists split by no. of sessions you work
- Low number of house visits.
- Salaried GP circa £10,625 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 8 weeks annual leave for both salaried GPs and partners + public holidays + study leave
- NHS Pension
- Partners will receive 100% parity from the start.
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - Ladbroke Grove (W10) - £10,500 per …
Primary Care Staffing