Salaried GP Role, Oldham
Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Oldham, Lancashire circa £57,000-£80,000 FTE, av. 27 contacts per day
The chance to work in a friendly, supportive practice that is grounded in traditional family medicine and allows you to enjoy working closely with great team is now available in Oldham. The practice is looking to hire a Salaried GP to join them in their purpose-built health centre with a great team of GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses. The surgery provides strong patient continuity and works to an average of 27 patient consultations per session with a very low home visit requirement. The practice also has an excellent admin team and Practice Manager to provide clear structure and a great working environment.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery
- On-site parking
- Av. 27 contacts per day (combination of triage and in person consultations)
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent Practice Manager who oversees very organised practice
- Friendly, supportive admin team to minimise clerical duties
- EMIS Web practice software
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse support
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £57,000 -£80,000 FTE (£9,500-£10,000 per session, per annum)
- Indemnity cover under clinical negligence scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Oldham