Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join a superb training practice in the Herne Bay area who are seeking to hire a salaried GP to join their strong and stable existing team, due to practice growth.
The role is at a forward-thinking surgery where the GPs are offered extensive support by a comprehensive clinical and clerical support team who all get on really well and have a great working culture. Work satisfaction and a health work life balance are very important to the Partners and management. Being a training practice there is a lot of opportunity to get involved in teaching and training if desired and there is extensive support on offer for development of interest areas. There are opportunities to go on and run specialist clinics too if the demand is there.
- Seeking anywhere between 4 and 8 Sessions
- Flexible on working days
- Support on offer for newly qualified GP's
- Support on offer for development of interest areas
- Training practice
- High QOF score
- CQC Good
- List size of circa 20,000
- Highly trained team of clinical support including Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Advanced Paramedic Practitioners, Paramedics
- Comprehensive admin staff
- Close knit team hosting weekly meetings, educational meetings
- GMS contract
- EMIS Web
- Flexible session start and finish times
- No on call
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GPs
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Herne Bay
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 …
Primary Care Staffing