Salaried GP Role, Leighton Buzzard
We have a fantastic opportunity for a salaried GP to join a superb practice in the Leighton Buzzard/Dunstable area.
Offering flexibility to work between 4-8 sessions per week, excellent pay, as well as being part of a well established, supportive and close-knit team, this exciting opportunity is perfect for a GP looking for great work-life balance.
The role is at a very well organised surgery with a stable existing partnership and team. The incoming GP will enjoy a well managed workload of circa 15 AM and 12 PM consultations per session plus a manageable number of calls and visits.
The practice has superb staff retention with a high number of the staff having been there over 10 years. The practice is well established and well respected locally, they already run a number of specialist clinics and there would be support on offer for developing specialisms.
The practice is situated in a very pleasant area and there is plenty of on-site parking available.
- 4-8 sessions a week available so offers great work-life balance
- Converted building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Friendly and cohesive existing team with high levels of experience
- Work load of circa 15 AM consultations and 12 PM consultations per day
- Practice uses Systm One
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams in place resulting in an organised practice with GP admin well managed
- GMS contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £98,000 per annum (FTE)
- 6 weeks paid leave
- 1 week paid CPSD leave
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Leighton Buzzard