A brilliant opening has just come up for a Salaried GP to join a forward thinking and supportive Tiverton based GP Training practice, on either a part time or full time basis.
You would have the opportunity for unparalleled portfolio working and clinical interest development, as well the chance to become involved with GP training. The surgery have built up a large and experienced team of clinical staff, including ANPs, permanent GPs, and Clinical Pharmacists.
All of this means you will have a manageable workload with minimal home visits and lots of time for clinical interest development. They are also very flexible on working days and hours, to work around family life.
Located in Tiverton, easily commutable from Exeter and Taunton, and close to the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of GPs
- Great opportunities available for portfolio working and clinical development
- Successful Training practice
- Dispensing Surgery
Package and Benefits
- £82,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Ability to be involved in GP teaching and training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Devon
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - Southport - up to £11,500+ per sess…
Primary Care Staffing
Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – B…
Bourne Galletly Medical Practice