An opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly successful Gloucester based training practice in a Salaried role (with an optional view towards Partnership if desired).
The practice have built an experienced group of staff, and are keen to bolster their numbers to forward plan for the coming challenges of General Practice. You would be joining a large, but close-knit clinical team made up of permanent GPs, ANPs and Pharmacists.
The surgery has worked hard in recent years to ensure GP workload is well managed, minimising admin and home visits, and maximising opportunities for clinical interest development and involvement in GP training.
Located in central Gloucester, easily commutable from Worcester and Cheltenham, and just off the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list of over 20,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership available if desired
- Successful GP Training practice with current ST2s and ST3s
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Optional view to Partnership available
- Option to become involved in GP Training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Gloucester
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 …
Primary Care Staffing