Salaried GP Job, West Bromwich
An excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded West Bromwich based GP surgery as a Salaried GP has recently become available
You would be coming into a stable and well-managed group, who currently employ a comprehensive team of clinical staff, including employed GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists. They have worked hard in recent years to minimise GP stress and workload, as well as ensuring GPs rarely do home visits. All of this is designed to allow GPs greater flexibility with work/life balance, as well as the ability to pursue clinical interest development.
Located in West Bromwich, easily commutable from Birmingham and Wolverhampton and just off the M6. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 12,000 with low home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Pharmacists
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £78,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: West Bromwich