Salaried GP Job, Hereford
A unique opportunity has emerged to join a highly regarded and well-staffed Hereford based training practice on a Salaried GP basis
You would become part of a large multi-disciplinary team composed of permanent GPs, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and Nurses. The site is a spacious purpose-built medical centre, which trains ST2 and ST3 GPs. You would have the opportunity to pursue specialist clinical interest areas, as well as becoming involved in GP teaching and training.
Located in the Hereford area, commutable from Worcester and Leominster. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, HCAs, and NPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
- High earning, successful training surgery
Package and Benefits
- £78,400 - £83,200 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Ability to become involved in GP teaching and training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Hereford