Salaried GP Job, Wakefield
Salaried GP job in Wakefield with 4-8 sessions available, training practice, low visits, up to £9,900 per session
Please read on if you are looking for a fantastic Salaried GP opportunity in Wakefield with a purpose built training practice. They are flexible in terms of the number of sessions they can have a GP work and can provide some flexibility with regards to start and finish times. The practice has a medium list size with a fantastic GP and clinical support team in place. As a training practice they are very well organised and there is a key focus on the continuous development of their GPs. You will enjoy a manageable workload with an average of 1 visit a week, sometimes none.
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days and hours
- Patient list size of approximately 13,000 patients
- 5 GP Partners and 2 Salaried GPs
- Manageable workload with low visits
- High QoF achievers and Good with CQC
- Purpose built premises with excellent facilities
- SystmOne practice software
- PMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £9,900 per session per annum
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Wakefield