Salaried GP Job, Lincoln
Salaried GP job near Lincoln with a rural practice, paying up to £10,500 per session, manageable workload and opportunity for Partnership, if desired
Please read on if you are looking for an excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a rural practice near Lincoln. The practice is very well established in the community and a stable and secure partnership. They can be flexible in terms of the sessions they can offer a Salaried GP and if partnership was desirable this is something that could be discussed. You benefit from working with manageable workload alongside a strong GP and clinical support team. The practice consistently performs well with regards to QoF and CQC.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the practice would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can help facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions available with flexibility on days
- Manageable workload with up to 25 patient contacts per day and low visits
- Small patient list size, so you can really get to know your patients and their families
- 2 GP Partners, 2 very experienced Nurse Practitioners and 3 Practice Nurses
- High performing practice with regards to QoF
- Dispensing practice
- GMS Contract
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Will pay up to £10,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 weeks study leave pro rata
- NHS pension
- Potential for Partnership, if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Lincoln