Salaried GP Job, Edinburgh
Salaried GP job in Edinburgh with a traditional family practice, paying up to £10,000 per session, very manageable workload and low visits
Please read on if you are looking for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Edinburgh with a traditional family practice where you can really get to know your patients and their families. You will benefit from a very manageable workload with regards to patient consults and visits.
There is lots of opportunity for patient list size growth and has ambitious plans to develop the practice, so there will be plenty of opportunity for a new GP joining them. The practice is within a very commutable distance from the centre of Edinburgh.
- Up to 5 sessions a week available, with regular extra sessions if you were wanting more
- Small patient list size, allowing you to really get to know your patients
- Excellent support from experienced GP Partners, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Very manageable workload and an average of 1 visit a week
- Real family feel about the practice with staff meeting daily for lunch and coffee
- Vision practice software with work flow management in place
- GMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
- Potential for partnership at some stage in the future, if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: City of Edinburgh