Salaried GP, Folkestone
Salaried GP, Folkestone, 4-6 sessions, up to £10,500 per session subject to experience
An exceptional and one of a kind opportunity has just become available for a committed and motivated Salaried GP to join a reputable training practice based near Folkestone.
The practice promotes a culture that values team members’ wellbeing and actively seek to support work life balance in these challenging but exciting times for general practice.
There is a well-managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team.
- up to £10,500 Per Session subject to experience
- 4-6 Sessions available
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Support with developing special interests
Breakdown of practice:
- Small to medium sized practice
- Extensive support staffs including HCAs and Practice nurses
- Dedicated and efficient admin Team
- Paper light practice
- High QoF achieving
- Purpose Built health centre
- Frequent clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 12- 18 patients in the morning
- 12- 18 patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Low home visits
Are you a Salaried GP who wants to make a real difference? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Yasmin via email@example.com
Alternatively, please call 0203 892 2787 & speak to Yasmin directly – he will be happy to assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you.