GP Job, Melbourne and the state of Victoria, Australia
Working as a GP in Australia can offer you the most amazing opportunity to do the job you love in an amazing country. Most of the roles we have available in the state of Victoria offer flexible working hours varying between 36 - 40 hours per week with negligible paperwork. If you love outdoors living, then working in Australia will guarantee you the climate and work-life balance to relish the outdoors to the full as well as affording you more time to spend with friends and family.
Roles are available across different locations within the state of Victoria with the bulk of medical Practices located either in, or very close to a major city or town.
We can help you to find your dream job in Australia by…
- Giving you comprehensive information about the diverse locations available within the state including facts and figures on the practices, housing and schools available
- Arranging and expediting all interviews and meetings with your potential employer
- Negotiating your package to include supplementary benefits and allowances
- Assisting you in completing the licensing and visa applications that will lead to your relocation
The state of Victoria is probably best known for its largest city Melbourne. Melbourne is known for being one of the most liveable cities in the world, with access to some of the best restaurants and bars in Australia. The truly open-air lifestyle including access to countless beaches, outdoor parks and activities, making it a great place to bring up children. The climate is also much better than the UK, with warmer winters and much warmer summers.
The variation in climate and topography is immense and activities you could enjoy might possibly range from hiking in the Grampians National Park, visiting the Royal Botanical Gardens in Melbourne or visiting Sovereign Hill, the depiction of a life in the 1850s goldrush era.
Package and Benefits
- Salaries dependent on a few different factors but can exceed £200k in some circumstances
- Flexible working hours
- Significantly reduced admin in comparison to what is required in the UK
- Relocation assistance - Up to $20k AUD dependent on location and commitment
- Incentive programmes in place which could drastically increase your earnings
- Accommodation and use of a car sometimes provided in top priority locations
- Conferences and CPD events often paid for
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
You must have one of the below qualifications to start your journey to practice in Australia and apply for your certificate of equivalence with the RACGP:
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
- Bevis om kompetens som allmänpraktiserande läkare (Europaläkare) (certificate of specific training for general practice) (Sweden)
- Certificaat van inschrijving in een specialistenregister van huisartsen (Certificate of registration in a specialist register for general practitioners) (Netherlands)
- Título de Especialista en medicina familiar y comunitaria (specialist certificate in family and community medicine) (Spain)
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with our experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Similar searches: Australia
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - Southport - up to £11,500+ per sess…
Primary Care Staffing
Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – B…
Bourne Galletly Medical Practice