New GP Opportunity in Hawkes Bay! Flexible Hours and Relocation Assistance Available
This is an exceptional opportunity for a GP to join a growing medical centre in the charming city of Napier, nestled amongst a beautiful stretch of coastline in Hawkes Bay on the North Island.
Napier is perhaps best known for its coastline, unique concentration of art-deco buildings, a plethora of vineyards and wineries on your doorstep and some of the best restaurants regional New Zealand has to offer.
New Zealand is currently one of the hottest destinations for GPs and for good reason! It is currently ranked 2nd in the Global Peace Index just behind Iceland and has some of the best environmental health and air quality in the world. For those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle, it offers a more relaxed pace of life and although it is bigger than the UK, it has roughly 7% of the population. The scenery on both the North and South Islands is considered some of the best on the planet and no matter where you go, there seems to be something spectacular just around the corner.
Package and Benefits
- Minimum 18-month commitment required
- Competitive salary on offer
- Salary will be reviewed after 6 months and may be increased if you are performing well
- Financial assistance with relocating available
- Contribution towards isolation costs upon arrival
- Increase in earnings when working weekends and an additional daily rate when on call
- Partial reimbursement of APC (annual practicing certificate) and MPS (insurance)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
UK, Irish, and Australian GPs are automatically eligible but if you haven't completed your GP training in these countries then you are eligible if you have both a minimum of 33 months recent GP experience & specialist general practice qualification from one of the following countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, USA, Israel
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant. Alternatively, you can send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
Similar searches: Australia
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 …
Primary Care Staffing