General Practitioner Role(s) – Multiple Sites in Adelaide, Australia
Prospect Health are delighted to announce new GP roles available with an exciting client, actively seeking motivated and ambitious GPs to join the journey of their expanding medical group in Adelaide, Australia. After starting as just 1 centre, they have grown year on year due to their excellent service, delivery and demand from patients, and they plan to grow to over 10+ sites within the next 5 years.
Our client has focused on providing the people of Adelaide with excellent primary care medical facilities. All their current centres are in Adelaide, which is no surprise as Adelaide is classed as one of the most desired, busiest, cosmopolitan cities in Australia to live. Known for its beaches, lifestyle, culture, food, wine, coastline, and hills Adelaide’s quality of life is consistently high.
With multiple sites across Adelaide, GPs must have completed their fellowship through FRACGP due to DPA & MMM restrictions. If you have yet to do this, Prospect Health can guide you through the process.
- Up to 70% of billings giving GPs superb earning potential
- Generous minimum guarantee to ensure a comfortable transition
- 4 x 15-minute appointments per hour to ensure high quality services, however open to 10 minute if preferred
- Your own fully equipped, state of the art consultation room
- Full nurse support
- Work life balance
- Future ownership potentials
Modern Medical Centre
- AGPAL accredited
- Modern facilities with brand new sites due to open across 2021
- Being in a small group of up to 10 GPs, able to offer GPs the collegiate atmosphere of a family practice with a focus on team care
- Practices are typically collocated with allied health or have visiting allied health practitioners on a regular basis, and all have pathology onsite
- Responsive management and administration services plus efficient computerised systems to ensue of a smooth work experience
- A wide range of patient base such as Australian born, younger families, multicultural, elderly
- Weekdays, weekend and after-hours care
- Bulk billing or mixed billing dependant on the patient demographic of the catchment area
- Fellowship through FRACGP (Support provided to achieve this)
- VR required with AHPRA (Support provided to achieve this)
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
Similar searches: Australia