General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia
Prospect Health are proud to be able to offer you a great opportunity in an ultra-modern Medical Centre in one of Queensland popular towns Maryborough close to the gorgeous Fraser Island. This is a well-established practice with the main area of focus is on preventive care and skin cancer management. This role is offering large earning potentials and offering additional financial incentives.
Queensland, known as the sunshine state, is home to some of them most spectacular natural wonders in Australia. Maryborough is a lovely historic town with a friendly multicultural population with lots to do whilst enjoying its 260 days of sunshine. From a great culinary scene, beautiful walks with nature in its national parks and wildlife sanctuaries to splashing around on the beach and exploring Queensland’s islands Maryland has lots to offer all ages.
- 70% billings on offer for VP GP
- Flexible hours (3 or 4 per week)
- Accommodation assistance
- Car (can be discussed)
- DPA replacement
Ultra-Modern Medical Centre
- Team of 7 GPs
- Bulk Billing available
- Your own fully equipped consulting room
- Sponsorship available
- 10–15 minute appointment time
- Full time nurse and admin support
- On average 38-45 patients per day
- Patient Type: Chronic disease. Mental health. Skin cancer conditions. Diabetes. Women and Men’s Health and much more
- In house Pathology. Physiotherapy. GP. Pharmacy. Optometry and Allied Health
- State of the art occupational facility
Contact Thomas Tallis on 07828 451291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and find out more.
Similar searches: Australia