General Practitioner at Dungavel Immigration Removal Centre, Strathaven.
At Med-Co Secure Healthcare Services, we are always looking to expand our team, meet interesting new people and offer exciting opportunities in the Secure Healthcare sector.
We are currently looking to a General Practitioner to work as part of the Clinician team in a wider multidisciplinary healthcare team, at Dungavel Immigration Removal Centre, Strathaven.
By joining our team of professionals, delivering care within secure environments, you will become a valued member of our team and enjoy:
- Working within a healthcare team that continually receives positive feedback from HMIP/HIS; “Healthcare staff are committed to delivering high quality individual care to patients and access to a 24 hour healthcare service.”
- Flexible working: we aim to accommodate your preferred working patterns as much as possible.
- Learning and development: access to exclusive online learning.
- Dedicated compliance support: help with all your mandatory paperwork.
We are looking for 2 GPs to take part in our monthly rota and take on approximately 7 days per month. The rota is to be jointly agreed between the GP team on a monthly basis.
The daily schedule includes a visit to the IRC to see any patients that are in need. This could take ten minutes or 2 hours (and is always flexible as to timings.) You will be required to be available to answer queries on the phone for the day, should the healthcare team need specific support.
- Be a registered GP with significant experience within the acute / secure setting.
- Have an understanding of prescribing within a secure environment / with substance misuse, although training can be offered.
- Have a flexible attitude and be a team player but also have the ability to work alone.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a full driving licence.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and committed to delivering high quality service and continuous professional development
- RCGP Part 1 in the management of Substance misuse or a willingness to undertake this qualification (if you have not yet completed RCGP Part 1, we will support you to undertake this module).
Please note successful candidates will be subject to an Scottish PVG check and CTC clearance.
For more information, please contact Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 …
Primary Care Staffing