Clinical Lead GP up to £120,000 Derbyshire
We are excited to be able to support a great practice group in Derbyshire in their search for a GP Clinical Lead at one of their surgeries.
Working 6 - 8 sessions per week, you will bring your experience and enthusiasm to the team, continuing to build and enhance their services and health outcomes to their 6000+ patients. You will create a healthcare partnership between patients and staff while embedding and maintaining a strong core of governance that will make this practice the strongest in the group. This role will also comprise the standard role of a Salaried GP with non-patient facing sessions for clinical leadership duties.
- To provide clinical advice and guidance to all practitioners at the Practice.
- Build and maintain the highest clinical standards and practices in accordance with accepted good medical practice and service standards at all times.
- Promotes efficient working practices and behaviours to ensure the health and well-being of all medical and clinical staff within the practice.
- Improve practice strategy and policy through innovation and a solution focused approach.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate supervision and mentoring for salaried GPs working in the service at all times.
The practice has responded to the challenges of the pandemic by adapting to new methods of delivering healthcare safely, The group is introducing a dedicated home visiting service later this year, until then the few home visits are shared between the GP team. With approximately 16 patients per session, the practice is proud of its standard of patient care. It also offers several clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and asthma, and a wide variety of other services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check ups.
The starting salary for this role is up to £120,000 per annum and the system is EMIS