Salaried GP, Basingstoke, 6-8 Sessions, Salary £9,000 - £10,000 plus CPD plus Excellent Benefits!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join a forward thinking training practice based in Basingstoke.
The practice is well-run, has a manageable workload and serves a friendly practice population with a strong emphasis on community values.
You will be part of a team that has developed an innovative model of sustainable General Practice to provide the best possible quality of care. In addition, they have dynamic management, administrative, nursing team and practice pharmacist all working to free up valuable time for GPs to work effectively.
- The practice is offering a very competitive package with additional benefits!
- 6-8 sessions
- Full induction available
- Encouraging of special clinical interests
- High levels of clinical support and mentorship offered
Breakdown of the practice;
- Modern building practice
- Highly motivated and friendly team with strong ethos
- Extremely supportive towards the development and training of staff
- Highly Skilled Clinical Team and excellent trained nursing team covering all week
- Well organised practice offering fully structured and well supported paper light workload
- Fantastic work-life balance
If the above opportunity is of any interest, please feel free to email a copy of your CV to Jessica via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 006 5868 for more information about this exciting role!
Similar searches: Basingstoke
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - Ladbroke Grove (W10) - £10,500 per …
Primary Care Staffing