Part Time / Full Time Salaried GP £10,000 - £10,500 per Session (dependent on experience) Biggleswade
We are offering a fantastic Salaried opportunity for a Newly Qualified or Experienced GP to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in the outskirts of Biggleswade.
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs.
- £10,000 - £10,500 per Session (dependent on experience)
- 4-8 sessions per week (days & hours are flexible!)
- Annual Leave/Study Leave
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution!
Set-up of the practice:
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team in place to reduce GP’s admin workload
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Paper-light practice
- Further career progression roles available!
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Jessica Veiga at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: East Midlands
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 …
Primary Care Staffing