Due to the upcoming retirement of our senior partner, we are seeking to appoint GP partner(s) to join the partnership.
Our long established city centre practice is situated in a great part of Scotland with beautiful countryside just minutes away. It also boasts good local schools and excellent recreational activities.
We are an innovative, friendly team who are highly skilled and supportive:
- Practice list size 3800
- Golden hello, if eligible
- Purpose built trust owned shared premises, no buy in
- Vision and Docman, Paper-light
- Diverse patient population
- Low home visit rate
- Extended hours surgery one evening per week
- Excellent practice nursing and admin team trained in Care Navigation
- Cohesive MDT with practice-based pharmacotherapy, district nursing, health visitors, community mental health nurse and social prescriber
- Developing community care and treatment centre with access to phlebotomy, wound care services, first contact physiotherapy
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata plus public holidays
- Daily informal meeting for catch up
- Sessional commitment negotiable, start date can be flexible to suit circumstances
Please apply enclosing your CV to:
Informal enquires are welcome.
To arrange a visit or an informal chat with one of the partners, please contact Julia Moore.
Come and Join our Great Practice!
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – B…
Bourne Galletly Medical Practice
Salaried GP vacancy in Leamington Spa
Sherbourne Medical Centre