Salaried GP Job, Cramlington
Please read on to discover more about a fantastic practice close to Cramlington who are looking to bring on board a new GP due to a Partner retiring.
Working as a Salaried GP in this practice you will benefit from a very well managed workload. It is a well-organised practice with a comprehensive team of clinical and clerical support staff. The practice is very well established in the community and they are very forward thinking. They lead from the front within the PCN and there is opportunity for clinicians to develop a leadership role.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the practice would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can help facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Flexible on working days
- Large traditional converted property premises
- On-site parking available
- Practice population circa 6,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Excellent support team in place including visiting Paramedics, Social Prescribers, Pharmacists and Physician Associates
- Workload of 14 consults per session with very limited visits
- Practice uses SystmOne
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- £9,250 per session per annum, open to discussion on higher sessional rate for a GP with lots of experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Cramlington
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 …
Primary Care Staffing