- CQC - outstanding
- You’re Welcome accredited
- Military veteran & dementia friendly accredited
- 9500 patients across two sites
- Teaching practice with GP Registrars, and 3rd year medical students
- 2 Partners, 7 Salaried GPs, 1 Nurse practitioner, 3 Practice Nurses, 2 HCA.
- Fully digitised - no paper records, EMIS clinical system.
- Clinical pharmacy hub support daily
- Weekly meetings and educational events
- We offer mentoring to facilitate personal development in any clinical area.
- provide NHS general medical services to patients
- manage a caseload and deal with a wide range of health needs
In accordance with the practice timetable, the post-holder will be available to undertake a variety of duties including surgery, telephone & e-consultations, triage calls, home visits, medicine management and associated paperwork. In general the post-holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care.
We would be delighted to hear from anyone interested. Contact can be made to Sandra Dowling – . Further information can be obtained from our website:
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – B…
Bourne Galletly Medical Practice
Salaried GP vacancy in Leamington Spa
Sherbourne Medical Centre