Salaried GP required to join this 3 partner practice for 4 session per week in Romford
Central Park is a well-established practice with an adjoining pharmacy located in Harold Hill.
Our large multi-disciplinary team includes Health coaches, social prescribers, First contact physio and clinical pharmacists.
Friendly medium sized, thriving practice, looking for a committed and motivated GP to join our team of Doctors, ANP, Nurse and HCA’s here at Central Park Surgery.
We are an established and enthusiastic practice and occupy a modern, spacious, purpose built multi-occupancy building.
- Three Partner GMS practice
- Is led by three experienced Lead GPs with broad experience in Long term conditions, Addictions, Minor Surgery, Research, Quality, GP Training, Supervision and much more
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Fantastic team providing a friendly working atmosphere with excellent nursing and administrative support
- Clinical system EMIS Web
- List size approximately 7300
- Has a very mixed patient demographic– there is always something new to learn and never a dull day
- We are a practice that takes medical students from Barts
- A Team Player
- Positive and motivated to offer the best possible care for your patients
- Willing to take on new challenges in a supportive environment
Then we may be the practice for you!
To apply please forward your CV and a covering letter to Laraine Knights the Practice manager email firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - Southport - up to £11,500+ per sess…
Primary Care Staffing
Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – B…
Bourne Galletly Medical Practice