- Salaried GP, Banbury
- Prospect Health
- North Oxfordshire
- Salary up to circa £72,000 FTE
- 24 May 2017
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time, Part time
- £70,000 – £80,000
Salaried GP, Banbury
SALARIED GP , 6-8 SESSIONS, CIRCA £72,000 FTE, NORTH OXFORDSHIRE
To explore a superb opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a high-achieving, innovative and forward thinking surgery please read on. This is a rare opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, offering great rewards and a fantastic atmosphere. A mixed patient demographic provides a stimulating working environment.
- 6-8 Sessions.
- Salary up to circa £72,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary.
- NHS pension enrolment .
- Extremely well organised practice with superb clinical and clerical support, freeing up the GPs time to focus on patient relationships.
- High achieving practice with excellent QOF scores.
- Very harmonious and close team.
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
To learn more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Similar searches: Banbury
More search results
GP Partner / Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions in Sout…
Wawn Street Surgery
Long Term Locum - September
Are you a GP in Cardiff or South Wales? Various G…
Various GP locum opportunities in Oxford/Swindon …
Various GP locum opportunities! Are you a GP regi…