SALARIED GP , 6-8 SESSIONS, CIRCA £72,000 FTE, NORTH OXFORDSHIRE
To explore a superb opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a high-achieving, innovative and forward thinking surgery please read on. This is a rare opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, offering great rewards and a fantastic atmosphere. A mixed patient demographic provides a stimulating working environment.
- 6-8 Sessions.
- Salary up to circa £72,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary.
- NHS pension enrolment .
- Extremely well organised practice with superb clinical and clerical support, freeing up the GPs time to focus on patient relationships.
- High achieving practice with excellent QOF scores.
- Very harmonious and close team.
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
To learn more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Similar searches: Banbury
More search results
Permanent Full time/ Part time SALARIED GPs acros…
MMP Midlands Medical Practice/ NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
Twickenham GP Locum Dates
Copy of General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - West Middlesex Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Ho…