SALARIED GP WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP (4-6 SESSIONS) in Pontnewydd
- List size 4,900 patients.
- 3 Partners.
- Paper light - EMIS/Docman System.
- iPad provided for access to EMIS mobile
- Friendly supportive primary care team
- We aim to maintain a good work-life balance
- High QOF achieving
- No OOH, extended hours or weekend commitment
- BMA Model contract
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
We are a friendly well organised practice, striving to provide the highest possible care. We have an excellent team with a low staff turnover. Due to an increase in our list size we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic GP to join us. We are willing to wait for the right person; we are willing to consider newly qualified GP’s
Please contact Mrs. Denise Jones Practice Manager on 01633 485155 or email
New Chapel Street Surgery, Harold Street, Pontnewydd, Cwmbran, Gwent. NP44 1DU
More search results
Salaried GP, Bradford
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session - 6 to 8 …
Primary Care Staffing