Salaried GP / Partner, Alness and Invergordon
Enjoy working as a Salaried GP with an optional view to joining their high earning Partnership in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. Work with a team ready to move in a new direction as they begin to implement their post pandemic recovery.
Their objective is to ensure all their GPs, Clinical and Admin staff enjoy a positive work/life balance by coming together as a team to manage patient demand and expectations by working smarter.
New initiatives include improving and upgrading telephone and online systems, and the ongoing development of their reception service with relevant signposting. Plans also include the reduction of GP telephone consults by 10%.
GPs benefit from the support of a multi-disciplinary team including ANPs, Practice Nurses, HCA's, Pharmacists and a Physiotherapist.
The partners and the Practice Manager care about the needs and desires of their GPs professionally and domestically; they recognise that it is important to strike a good work-life balance. With a progressive attitude this Practice is looking for somebody enthusiastic to complement their already well-established team of clinicians and have their say on ways to help drive the surgery forward.
- Annual salary of circa £90,000 pro rata
- Paid Admin session - Pro Rata
- High earning Partnership. Drawings discussed in person
- Full parity after 6 months
- No buy in!
- Generous 'Golden Hello' offered
- Two sites, Alness and Invergordon
- Forward-thinking, supportive, and friendly practice
- Experienced group of partners
- Flexible start times
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Remote working available
- Diverse Clinical Team
- Tier 2 applicants welcome
- Can offer up to 8 sessions per week
- The option to complete any admin remotely
- Very low home visits
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Looking for someone to help shape the practice
- Tier 2 applicants welcome
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 8 weeks annual leave inc study leave, plus 10 days public holidays
- Career progression - Partnership available for Salaried GPs
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Admin session per week
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!