SALARIED GP WITH OPTION OF PARTNERSHIP vacancy Pallion, Sunderland
We are seeking a highly motivated Salaried GP with an option of partnership (and a £20,000 golden hello from NHS England) if desired to join our thriving GMS practice based in Pallion, Sunderland with easy access to the A19 and Tyne Tunnel.
We are looking to recruit a 6-8 session (including an administrative session) GP. The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of care, have a flexible approach and be an active member in the practice team and practice development.
- List size of 9,600 patients
- Supportive Clinical Team of 5 GP partners, 2 nurse practitioners, 5 practice nurses, a nursing associate and a health care assistant.
- Experienced and friendly management/admin/reception team
- Teaching practice for GPRs with opportunity to participate in teaching
- Emis Web System
- High QoF Achievement
- Good CQC rating February 2018
- Active members of the PCN and CCG
- Weekly clinical meetings and MDTs
- Strong ethos in instilling resilience within our team
The practice can support any special interests candidates may have. We have GPs at the practice that have special interests in Commissioning & Leadership, Diabetes, Minor Surgery, Palliative Care and Digital Solutions. We are happy to mentor successful candidates in any areas they wish to develop further. We offer flexible working along with an attractive package including a very competitive salary with fully paid Medical Defence fee, peer support and mentorship.
Our Practice Mangers Janet Willoughby or Lisa O’Keefe, will be more than happy to answer any of your questions or arrange an informal visit. They can be contacted at: or l.o’email@example.com Tel: 0191 5109393
Similar searches: Sunderland