Salaried GP, Finsbury Park
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Finsbury Park
- £81,000 - £90,000 pa + 7 weeks leave + NHS Pension
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Progressive and forward-thinking set-up
- Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment
- Part of larger network with many GP Training practices across London
- Further support of Pharmacist who will sign the majority of your prescriptions
- Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on the reason you chose to become a doctor, clinical work and seeing patients
- Career progression supported
- Salaried GP post
You will also be supported with career progression, whether that is a clinical interest or if you have a desire to become a teacher or trainer. The surgery is also extremely low-visiting for GPs, with ANPs and Physician Associates carrying out the bulk of visits.
Salary – £9,000 - £10,500 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + private health insurance + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location – Finsbury Park, London
The surgery –
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practice
- High levels of support
- Pharmacist to assist with prescriptions
- Very low-visiting (ANPs and PAs do visits)
- Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression
- Highly organised administration team
- Multi-disciplinary team (Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physician Associates)
- Clinically led, by you and the other GPs
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- Investors in people accredited
- Salaried GP
- 4 – 8 sessions
- Clinically-focused position with reduced admin
- Very low home-visiting
- Realistic workload!
The benefits –
- Returning to a clinically-based role
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session (experience dependent)
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks’ leave + 1 week study leave
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!