4 - 8 Session Salaried GP Role, Sidcup Area
Prospect Health are currently working with a superb training practice close to Sidcup and Bromley who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team, working 4 - 8 sessions a week.
The premises are a modern purpose-built facility with onsite parking resulting in a pleasant working environment. The role is at a training practice with a registrar in place currently and there would be opportunity to get involved in training, as well as opportunity to develop specialist interest areas if desired. The clinical and clerical support teams are extensive and highly trained which has resulted in a well-managed workload as well as well looked after admin for the GP's.
- 4 - 8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose-built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Strong team ethos who hold weekly clinical meetings as well as a wide range of other meetings
- Training practice with registrar already in place
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well-managed workload with low paperwork. Includes medical secretaries, ANP's, Pharmacists and clinical coders
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Bromley