4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Leeds, West Yorkshire, up to £84,000 FTE, long-established, very supportive practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Leeds that is long-established, very successful, invests in all its GPs and provides an encouraging, supportive working environment.
The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
The practice structure will enable GPs of all levels of experience the thrive and enjoy professional reward.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Very organised practice, with excellent internal processes
- Highly effective Practice Manager
- Stable and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 12,000 patients
- SystmOne practice software
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £84,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Leeds