This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious Bodmin based GP training surgery as a Salaried GP, with an optional view to Partnership if desired
You will be joining an established team of Partners and Salaried GPs, supported by ANPs, Pharmacists and Paramedics. The forward thinking approach has minimised GP admin and home visits, and allowed for more opportunity to develop clinical interest areas and become involved with Teaching and training.
Located in the picturesque Bodmin area, easily commutable being just off the A30. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Pharmacists, Paramedics and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- High earning training practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Ability to become involved in teaching and training
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.