Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Burnley
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £76,000 - £80,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £70,000 – £80,000
Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy training practice situated in Burnley. Work within a very experienced GP team including Salaried and Partner GPs, who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged, as is the development of specialist interests. This practice boasts a strong clinical support team including an ANP, Prescribing Practices nurses and Nurse Associates. This purpose-built medical centre offers a bright and pleasant environment in which to work and all GPs work as a team who share the workload equally. A partnership is also available for the right candidate.
- £9,500 - £10,000 per session (depending on experience and expertise)
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Low home visits
- A well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- BMA Contract
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Study leave approved as and when appropriate
- Career progression; partnership available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!