Please read on to discover more about a surgery in North London who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join a stable existing team of Partners and Salaried GPs.
The existing Partners and management are looking for a Salaried GP or Partner to come in and actively be involved in improving the practice and have anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions available. There will be opportunities to develop interest areas as well as get involved in teaching and training as they are a training practice. There is a well managed workload on offer including a proportion of 15 minute consultations and low home visits.
The surgery have recently gone through a number of changes and now have a comprehensive clinical and clerical support team in place and are actively introducing new services to improve access and the workflow for the GPs.
- Seeking a Salaried GP with optional view to Partnership if desired
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Workload of circa 16 consultations per session
- 2 to 3 home visits a week
- On call done on a rota basis
- List size of circa 10,000 patients
- Strong team of clinical and clerical support staff in place
- Training practice
- Opportunity to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics
- Use Emis Web
Package and Benefits
- £9,500 to £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GPs
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.