Please read on to find out more about an excellent surgery in the Royal Tunbridge Wells area seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join a strong and stable existing team of GPs.
The practice enjoys the benefit of being part of a large NHS foundation trust so whilst the practice still maintains a traditional family practice feel, they are boosted by superb admin support and extensive development opportunities for the staff. There is real opportunity to develop a true portfolio career. The surgery itself is well managed with an excellent team of allied healthcare professionals supporting the GP's, and the workload is well managed. Teamwork is a key part of the surgery and the incoming GP would be joining a close knit team with an excellent working atmosphere.
- Seeking ideally 6 to 8 sessions a week, flexible on working days
- Support on offer for newly qualified GP's
- Very well managed workload on offer with circa 15 consultations per session
- Session times are flexible to encourage a healthy work life balance
- Excellent development opportunities within the NHS foundation trust the surgery belongs to
- List size of circa 8,000
- Superb clinical support team including Nurses and HCA's
- Well trained clerical support including Secretaries, Administrators, Practice Manager, Assistant Practice Manager, Receptionists
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Surgery based in a purpose built facility with onsite parking
- High QOF score
- GMS contract
Package and Benefits
- £9,500 to £11,000 per session dependant on experience, skill and responsibilities taken on
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.